lundi 31 juillet 2017

why is my sd card and internal storage not reading?

First off, my sd card is storing music, pictures and apps. But it's not reading anything when I open gallery or music folders, also when I open storage & USB a notice pops up showing I have to reinsert the sd card, though it's in already, with an alternate option to forget which means to delete all data from the device if it's unavailable. The same can be said for my internal storage to an extent, to which I can't record any voice notes or send or open any videos or audio clips. Whenever I attempt any of the aforementioned a pop up shows that internal storage required and I need to turn off USB storage. I have checked and haven't seen any USB storage on my phone which is an BLU NEO X MINI. Any help is appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tXL9Ov
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire