lundi 31 juillet 2017

Why won't my app move to my SD card?

I have a Coolpad Rouge(Android) that has minimal storage. Because of that, I purchased an SD card for extra storage on my phone. I recently downloaded Snapchat to my phone and when I went to put it on my SD card, it's saying that it couldn't move the app. I've previously download Snapchat on my phone before and was able to put it on my SD card without any complications. However, I accidentally deleted it a while ago and never really bothered to re-install it until now. Snapchat is an app that uses a lot of space on my internal storage, hence moving it to my SD card. My SD card still has 6.89GB on it. Any solutions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vnD5H0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire