lundi 31 juillet 2017

Moved photos from DCIM folder and can't find them.

I wanted to transfer some photos from my Moto G5 plus phone to my laptop. I connected it with the USB wire provided with the phone. Clicked on the Andriod System notification "USB for file transfer" and choose Transfer photos (PTP). I went to File Explorer on my PC and choose the Moto G (5) Plus folder > Internal shared storage > DCIM > Camera. I created a new folder, selected over 200 photos and dragged them into that folder. Some screen poped up and showed that they were being movied. They left the Camera folder and were not in the new folder I created. Have I lost these photos?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tSNy8T
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire