lundi 31 juillet 2017

Microphone not working properly

I got a 1,5 year old Huawei P8 Lite. It used to work great, but recently people can hardly hear me during calls. On speakerphone it is somewhat better, but still poor. It applies to both regular calls and voip calls. It started roughly around the time of the latest update, new version of android, so it could be that some setting got messed up. It could be a coincidence and/or a physical issue with the actual microphone.
I read elsewhere people talking about noise cancelling setting, but I can't find this in my settings at all. Or maybe something like using a small pin to 'clear' the mike.
Any ideas?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tWUiXz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire