lundi 31 juillet 2017

Video Playback Errors

My Ellipsis 10 Tablet stopped playing videos. When I try to watch videos on apps for bonus stuff in games, I always get a Video Playback Error pop up. Just tried to see if Youtube works in either app or Chrome and nothing ever plays either. I have been trying to search for solutions buy nothing is that similar to my issue and whatever I try either doesnt work or apply. Clearing cache and cookies and whatever. The most common answer I see with these issues is uninstall Google+ updates. That would be great if I had it in the first place to uninstall. But I dont. So Im tired of going in circles and nothing working so I figured I would just ask because the last thing I want to do is go into a Verizon store. Id rather deal with it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2uNOYop
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire