dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Help, LG V10 My phone thinks i always have a headphones connected

(my phone is LG V10 btw) So yesterday i was ridding my motorcycle pretty quick in the rain, i slipped, everything's fine no damage to anything, phone is working good, but the problem is since that moment i slipped and my phone got hit, my phone thinks theres a headphone connected all the time to the 3.5 Jack, the jack itself is working fine if i connect any headphones to it, until i get the time to go and fix it, is there a temporary solution to the problem? Is there a way to disable the dac in the settings for a temporary time or make the phone stop thinking there's headphones connected? Much appreciated for all the help, thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2qa5MWg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire