dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Pixel 2 xl owner charging questions

I've noticed if my phone is unlocked and screen on while charging the charge rate is extremely slow. 10% in 30 minutes with just the screen on not doing anything. Screen off charges fine but not as fast as expected. From looking around the second part is common but not much mention out there of extremely slow charging while screen is on. Second part is if I plug into a 3rd party charger 80% percent of the time the phone shuts off as soon as I plug in. It continues charging while off and will also continue charging when I turn back on but as soon as I unplug and plug back in phone shuts off. Never seen this before. I contacted Google customer service and they're offering a replacement and I'm wondering if this is a common thing which will hopefully be fixed in a software update or I should exchange. Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zVbEC5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire