dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Questions relating to viruses.

Hello everyone,
I'm new towards android. Recently when I browse into a website (decent one) . There is this pop up message stating I've been infected with 4 viruses and 28.1% risk of damage . There's basically two pages one which is '' your system is heavily damaged by four viruses . ' which leads has the ''ok'' button there . As for the second page ,it's a Google sign giving me the steps to tap the button and install app for free as step 1 and open the app to fix the browser as step 2. I've pressed the ''ok'' button for the first page which leads me to the second page but I did not download the app at the second page . I'm just pretty worried if I'm infected by any malware or viruses .

Would love to have some advice or feedbacks on this . Thank you !


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2lyBJli
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire