dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Note 5 locked to Rogers but Rogers cannot find my IMEI

Hi Everyone,

Long time reader and now first time poster here.

I purchased a locked Galaxy Note 5 from a guy on Kijiji (bad idea, I know). He demonstrated the phone worked by making a call with his Chatr sim card. I thought it would be easy enough to get unlocked. I was wrong.

I paid for an unlocking service from an eBay seller, which they said my phone is already unlocked - which it is not unlocked.

I then contacted Rogers directly (twice) which they checked my IMEI number and said it is not found in their system. I then contacted Chatr and received the same info, the IMEI number is not found in their system.

I know the phone works on Chatr and also the phone has Rogers bloatware. My phone's Mobile Operator is: 302720 (Rogers).

The phone checks out as clean and not blacklisted.

One thing to note which may be irrelevant, but my IMEI has "/58" appended to the end.

Is there any reason my phone is not found in the Rogers IMEI lookup?

Any help is most appreciated!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2lu2oAz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire