dimanche 31 décembre 2017

I can't tell my read from unread emails note 8

Please help, I have poor eye sight so I bought the note 8 . My fon't size is set to 3/4 of biggest and fonts are also set to bold. The problem I am trying to solve is ...My read and unread emails look identical (to me) . I have tried making the fonts smaller and not bold but it is still only a slight difference and I need to keep my fonts set to larger (they are not even near full size.) Can perhaps the color be changed after an email has been read or anything else that would be a clear indicator that an email has already been read ,so I am not sifting through the same emails checking if I read them already ?? Thanks !!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2Eoqa8U
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire