dimanche 31 décembre 2017

The "Stock" Weather App

Hi all, I'm new here and seeking help in regards to the stock weather app. First off my phone is a Samsung Galaxy J3 6 v.

I like the stock weather app the best, clean and simple. However a recent update from Android Marshmallow to Nougat is where my dilemma begins. The Android Nougat OS is fine itself. But the stock weather app changed weather the source on me. Prior to the update it used Accuweather. After the update it now uses The Weather Channel. I am up in arms about it. I am in a micro climate so winter temperatures are several degrees colder than the surrounding area. Accuweather accounted for this. The Weather Channel source does not.

So what can I do or what can be done? I don't want to use other weather widgets/apps. I asked over on the Verizon forums but that is all they suggested to me. This may seem trivial to some but it's something I am concerned with.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2DF0S5z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire