mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Facebook Messenger notification question

If somebody has two separate messenger notifications on their notifications bar, does that mean they are running two messenger accounts? It is a Samsung S9

When I receive multiple messages, they are all under 1 notification.

Unfortunately I cannot post links but it is the messenger notification symbol twice on the notifications bar. I have not been able to replicate this no matter what I try which leads me to think it is two accounts on the same phone.

It's a young relation who has their social media monitored from the PC but we suspect they have a separate account on messenger on their phone that nobody has been able to look at.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2qmXvv6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire