mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Newbie looking for help with my Letv x900

During the last EUI update to 5.9 (5.9.028S_03265) it seems the original Download Manager (version 6.0.1) that was installed at the time of purchase got removed and replaced by Letv (Leco) own version, this worked for a while but has now stopped working and this has caused Google Play to stop working and errors with Goggle Play Services, I am trying to re-install the original Download Manager (version 6.0.1 - I think it's from Samsung?) but it will no longer install and the error message points to an incompatible version of Goggle Software, I'm guessing either Play Store or Play Services, can anyone who is running the same EUI (5.9.028S_03265) and still using the original Download Manager (6.0.1) tell me what versions of Goggle Play Services and Google Play Store they have installed and running so I can try and match the versions and try to install Download Manager (6.0.1) again?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Jonnyrrr...


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2yIU3jf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire