mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Why does my phone keep rebooting everytime PHONE app is opened?

Hi. My phone (A Galaxy Grand Prime running Android 5.1.1) keeps crashing+rebooting every time I try to open up the PHONE app (to make a call, etc.). I have a feeling it has to do with something I disabled, but I'm not sure. If you're wondering why I have disabled so many particular apps, it has to do with a recent threat to identity theft for me. I'm temporarily taking precautions for a week or month or... who knows.
Here is a list of the apps I have disabled:

Amazon
Android System WebView
Android Work Assistant
ANT Radio Service
ANT+ Plugins Service
App Source
BadgeProvider
Basic Daydreams
com.android.providers.partnerbo...
com.qualcomm.interfacepermissio...
com.qualcomm.qcom_qmi
com.samsung.android.sdk.spenv...
com.sec.android.app.minimode.r...
com.tmobile.pr.adapt
ConfigUpdater
demo stub
Drive
Google App
Google Backup Transport
Google Contacts Sync
Google One Time Init
Google Partner Setup
Google Play Books
Google Play Games
Google Play Movies & TV
Google Play Music
Google Play Newsstand
Google Play services
Google Play Store
Google Services Framework
Google+
Hangouts
Market Feedback Agent
Mobile Money
MyScript Resource Manager
OneNote
Samsung Billing
Samsung Link Platform Connection
Samsung Push Service
Skype
Software update
SoundAlive
T-Mobile TV
Tags
Visual Voicemail


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2zkTWts
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire