mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Random Pop up of Google App or sort of thing

I have a Samsung S9+ and lately I have been facing an issue probably due to some android bug.
The problem is that whenever I am using the phone or any application or normal phone use, suddenly a Google logo pops up and I am left with a white screen on my device. Whenever I try to minimize or close, it closes the app with it, the app is not fully shutdown but this bug just throws me out of the app and I have to reopen the app to continue my session. And this same thing happens randomly over and over in a vicinity of every 3-5 minutes.
The pop up is probably from Google App becasue the logo is similar to the app which pops up. This pop up of the app is so annoying and makes me furious.
Please do look into the matter and help me find a solution for the same.

Thank You.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Q9qqOH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire