mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Phone dies after weird behavior; only gets to Odin mode?

Hi,

I have had a lot of problems with my phone (SSG4 Ace).
It all began when it started resetting randomly; it started resetting once or twice a week. I wasn't too worried about it, but then it became more frequent; it got to a point where it'd reset 3 times per day. Battery didn't heat up, or didn't get any message on my phone, prior to restarting. Then, one day, the phone just didn't start anymore: it had a red triangle with a warning sign on the top left. I really hate letting things die, and I try everything I can to fix them; so I rooted my phone using Odin, and reinstalled the operative system. My phone was back to life.

A week later, my phone just started resetting itself again. This time it was an abrupt flood of resettings; it reset about 5 times in 1 hour, then it wouldn't turn on anymore. I'm stuck at the SSG logo; no red triangle, though. It just stays there for hours, until the battery drains out.

I tried a lot of things suggested on these forums, with no avail. So far, my phone behaves as follows:

1) It is stuck at SSG logo.
2) No red triangle.
3) If I plug it to any charging, it gets "stuck" at the symbol of charging; the battery getting filled with "green charge" never pops up, I get the battery with the typical energy symbol in the middle, and doesn't move.
4) Phone will get into Odin mode, and is effectively recognized by the computer and Odin app. I can reinstall the operative system, but it just doesn't look like working.
5) The other combination of keys won't work (volume up - main button - power).
6) Tried using another battery and it didn't work.

That's it. I really hate letting things die, and I'd appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Sx0j5U
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire