samedi 29 décembre 2018

How does the s8 plus screen width compare to the note edge?

I recently tried a kyocera duroforcepro2 phone. My biggest day-day realization is that the screen size is too narrow for my finger tips and typing (keyboard buttons-spacing too small).

I reverted to my note edge. Which is nearing end of life, and not long until it it goes to "carousel " (someone will get that).

The flip side of the wide screen is its hard to hold & type with one hand. I'm researching s8+ vs s8 note to find a balance between keyboard space and overall phone width. Then I have to decide the values of the phones features.

The 'edge' feature is a waste of space for the value derived, and creates a great contact point for meeting up with FOD (rocks) when it lands on something. Unfortunately, most phones have the rolled edges, but at least screen guards are available.

Im not sure what the effective keyboard screen width on the note edge vs s8+ & s8 note is. On my note edge, it's about an 1/8" from the left, and the same on the right edge from the "edge" display.

That's what I'm after.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2QdnOyJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire