dimanche 30 décembre 2018

If I bring an unlocked phone into Verizon contract...

...can I integrate it into my existing contract without having to install all their bloatware?

I'm moderately tech savvy but I have never had an unlocked (or rooted) phone before. My old phone died this week and I would like to finally have a phone that's not loaded with Verizon's bloatware. But I also need to keep my existing contract.

I know that you can drop a sim card into an unlocked phone and get service running on Verizon's network. But most info talks about doing this as a way of keeping your phone out of a contract so that you can move it to another network if you want. I don't care about that part; I just want a new phone that isn't full of Verizon's software but works on their service. Is that possible while also remaining on my family's plan?

Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2LG0pVR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire