samedi 29 décembre 2018

My phone will get some texts and sometimes not

Recently this december of 2018...i got too close to a wi fi and my phone updated itself without my permission. I never ever update my phone and it works just great until this time.

Now it runs slow and i get only random texts..i.e: my girlfriend will send 3 texts but i only get 1 or 2 or all 3 or none..the same applies to business contacts and friends.

My contacts all have different phones of course, iphones and droids...there seems to be no ryhme or reason to this.

I have rolled back many of the updates but cant seem to roll back the main android update. I have also gained more storage by transferring all photos and music to my computer and deleting them from the phone.

Has anyone else had this problem recently or maybe have some advice.

It is an alcatel one touch with 4.4.2 droid.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Al0tWK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire