dimanche 30 décembre 2018

Samsung galaxy s7 camera only records audio on right side

Hi
On my samsung galaxy s7, I've noticed that when I record videos using the camera and then watch them while wearing headphones, all the recorded audio only comes out through the right earbud. This isn't a problem with my headphones because this only happens with videos I record myself and only on the default camera app, which is weird.

When I use snapchat to record videos I don't have this problem, I can hear the audio from both earbuds. I also do not have this problem when using the voice recorder, when listening to music or when watching youtube videos, it's literally just when I record videos using the camera.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this it would be a huge help thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2LHSxTA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire