dimanche 30 décembre 2018

Samsung J1 2016 black screen - usual tricks don't work

My daughter's J1 has gone to black screen. The motherboard works fine, the phone responds to sms/calls etc but the screen stays black and unresponsive.
I tried soft reset by battery pull. I tried soft reset by power/home/volume up keys. I tried putting it into Android terminal screen. Nothing works.
The display is relatively new - only around 5 weeks - and no visible damage.
If I could figure a way to cast the thing onto my Linux PC maybe I could get into hard reset, which might solve the issue - but I can't do that without a working display on the phone!
Any ideas before I haul it off to the repair shop?
Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2CHL3gD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire