dimanche 30 décembre 2018

Settings says my Internal Shared Storage is full when it should not

I have a Moto G4 with Android 7.
At some point in the past I copied a lot of my apps to an SD card.
I wanted to copy some more but couldn't remember how i did it.

I went through Settings -> Storage -> Internal Shared Storage -> Menu option "Migrate Data".

I suspect this tried to copy data back from my SD card to my internal shared Storage.

After a while it returned an error saying it was full.

When I now go to Settings -> Storage -> Internal Shared Storage, it says 10.12GB used of 10.82GB (I have cleared a little since.) It says Apps is 4.75GB and Cached data is 32.39 MB.

I have deleted a load of stuff to get it down to 4.75GB but the system still thinks the disk is full.

I have rebooted the phone and run cleanup programs and file manager apps. It seems the file manager apps can only see the SD card. None will let be browse the internal Shared Storage.

It was only after I deleted some more apps that I could install new apps. The phone thinks it is full.

How do I free up the Internal Shared Storage.

Thanks
Mike


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2VgZAHj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire