mercredi 30 janvier 2019

Samsung S7 Edge Battery Health Information

Hello Everyone!
I have Samsung S7 Edge. I want to know the information regarding my phone battery health.
1. My phone battery health is 78%. I need to know that is this percentage is good for healthy battery? And also what is the percentage for healthy battery? and how this percentage increases or decreases? if i say my battery health is 60% then it is still healthy or not? how much time it will last long?

2. My phone discharging cycles are 774. what does this cycles mean?
these should be higher or lower in number? what is the range of these cycles for healthy battery? i really don't know what these cycles actually means?

Thank You!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2DIn957
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire