samedi 2 février 2019

Best Way to manage files on my android 8.1.0 phone

I have put a bunch of music files on my google drive. My phone can see these files. I can see these either by opening the 'Drive' app or by clicking on the 'Files' icon. From the drive app I can't seem to move the files at all. If I go through the 'Files' icon, then I can move the files, but only to the 'Downloads' folder. On the other hand, if I am not trying to move files, then I can see the following folders: 'Images', 'Videos', and 'Audio'. I can't even see the 'Internal memory > Music' subdirectory which I can see with the VLC app.
Now on some level, I am fine making a 'Music' subdirectory in the 'Downloads' folder. However, this does not seem to work very well for the two music players that I have installed. The 'Google Play' app that I used before seems to act as if the only option is to play streaming music. VLC is a little bit more usable, but only in a very *** backwards manner.
So I am wondering, how do I move my music from either 'Downloads' or my Google drive to the Music subdirectory?
thanks
Jack


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2WCPaTb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire