samedi 2 février 2019

Editing images wont overwrite them... Why?

For a versatile SO, Android can be really annoying on the most simple things...

I took scanned some documents, and some of them turned out to be with the wrong rotation. So, I edited them to rotate them to the original form... Simple, right? Well... wrong!!!

Because, when I open the image to rotate it, after SAVING IT, I found out, to my agony, that the system created a copy of the original image and send it somewhere into the Android outta space... So I had to search for it and manually bring it back the the original folder, replacing the original image... Why didnt replaced the original image in the original folder... like Windows does?

Tried Snapseed, Google Photos, Photoshop Express, stock gallery editor, etc... not a single one of them is able to do it.

Any idea? or app you know that can solve this?

Thanx


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2RvZ1Xa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire