mercredi 27 février 2019

Google Chrome is giving me ads on home screen and when the screen is turned off

Ever since a week ago, I started getting ads from Google Chrome and a Play Store app. I downloaded things like addon detectors and got the Play Store app deleted, though when I tried to look for the Chrome app nothing happened. I tried scanning for malware and things like that, but nothing was found. Chrome is now giving me ads when I have my screen turned on or off and when using apps, or just looking at my home screen. I've tried wiping the cache, deleting all cookies, I've said no to notifications and other solutions from other people. Nothing worked. I can't really find anything that helps me, so I'm more or less, giving up. I'd like to solve the problem without factory resetting my smartphone, but it'll probably come to me, having to factory reset my smartphone. You guys are my last hope of solving it without factory resetting. Hope you can help!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2BTxUjY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire