mercredi 27 février 2019

Google map location sharing has both of us at same location when we're not

My husband and I both drive truck, separate trucks. Since we are all over the place we have Google map location on so we can follow each other.

I also have his email set so I can sign in and read his manifests and company statements.

One day though, I went to check his email and I was logged out. This was on my android phone. There wasn't a place to log in on the email site so I searched, and think I went through Google online or app, thought I found it and signed in, but now it shows on Google map location that he is me and I'm me.

Otherwords, his Google picture shows the same place as my location blue dot.

I'm so frustrated trying to fix this, no one from Google will call me back, so I'm hoping this site can help me solve this.

Thank you,
Lisa


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2El8prR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire