mercredi 27 février 2019

Phone is not ringing are notifying me I have a call coming in

First let me say that I have bought other phones and the problem still exists I have talked to my carrier for over a year and still it is happening. My carrier is MetroPCS and at the moment I have an Aristo 2 and this is about my voicemail. Any calls that I get go straight to my voicemail it does not ring letting me know I'm getting a call. Others has told me that it only rings once then it goes straight to voicemail but it records it as if I've already read it. I don't get no notifications nor does it say that somebody called in my call log nothing I did nothing please help


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2H3jAZm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire