mercredi 27 février 2019

S8 is showing pictures by date and I don't want them to show that way!

I literally have thousands of pictures in my phone and the were displayed in the order that I took them, so they were easy to find.

All of a sudden, the "Camera" Album shows I only have 71 pictures/videos. However, when I go to the "Pictures" view, all of my pics and videos are there, but they are sorted by the day they were taken.

I've tried to "unpinch" them, but that just makes the images larger and I can't see the smaller thumbnails like I could before.

Can someone help? I do NOT want the date to show - just all of the small thumbnails that allowed me to see the pics in a big grid if that makes sense.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2SwDn5n
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire