mercredi 27 février 2019

what phone should i get

ok i have galaxy s8+. i cracked the screen the first week i had it, luckily it hasn't died on me yet. becuase of me line of work i break phones all the time, so i'm really wanting to get a cheap phone.

my favorite phone i owed was the note4, really just for the pen and large screen

this is my wish list

1 great batery life, i watch/ listen to a lot of you tube when i drive and work

2 i would really like to have a pen again, i miss being able to take a picture of a job and write notes on them. so maybe a case that has a pen holder?

3 large screen. i have big hands so i'm fine with a big phone. because i watch a lot of video i really hate the tall aspect ratios, just seems like a waste to me.

4 if i could get stock android that would be awesome!

5 IR blaster. i want that back

i've been eyeing the mi max 3. will that feel alot slower then the s8?

let me know your suggestions, or if you think something mite come out sometime this year worth waiting for.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2H53s9O
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire