I receive a notification and open it. The notification remains in the status bar until I go and open it again to finally remove the notification from the upper left corner. It happens with various apps on my Galaxy S9+. I receive a GroupMe chat and open it to respond. I close the response and the GroupMe notification remains on the status bar. I swipe down to see my notifications because I think that someone responded again to my chat and the notification finally disappears from the first response. Very annoying because in chats where there are a lot of back and forth discussions I am constantly having to open my notifications bar to see if someone has responded or if it was just the original notification that hadn't cleared yet... Please help. Thank you!
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Nru4Tu
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire