mardi 28 juin 2016

My s6 edge isnt charging (plus some other weirdness)

So today my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was working fine until about 11ish when the phone just stopped reading the Samsung Charger, I tried moving the charger around and got nothing. When that didnt work I grabbed my fathers generic charger (some type from verizon) he has an s4 which works fine with this charger, i plugged it in and instantly the device began to lag and vibrate rapidly, soon a message came up about phone power sharing, at 1 percent I quickly turned the phone into Ultra Power Saving mode to try and save it but it died. No charger worked but then I apparently jimmied the Samsung charger just right and got it to turn on, now oddly at 99%. The charger worked but the phone heated up very rapidly, i quickly uploaded as many pictures as I could before at 60% (About 2 minutes has passed since turning back on at 99%) the charger stopped working, and at 54% (About a minute after hitting 60%) the phone flashed and shut off. Currently as of writing this when I plug a charger in very quickly the battery with the lightning bolt appears but then goes away without charging. I know the phone is probably gonna need to be replaced but I'm curious if anyone knows what happened and what caused this. Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/296CPAa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire