lundi 29 août 2016

Need help picking older device

Hello everyone,

Due to the MMS issue on the BlsckBerry PRIV on AT&T they are offering to let me exchange he it for another similar valued device. It looms like my options will be anything in the similar hardware category, 810/808 with 3/4GB of RAM.

I was wondering if people who have used phones from last year for a while now could provide some help making my decision.

Right now I have been taking a good look at the s6, Note 5, and V10. I don't really care for the glass design and reports of poor battery life on the Samsung devices. I even had an s6 edge and returned it for the PRIV last year, but I do love my Tab S2 8.0 and have been thinking maybe the regular s6 wouldn't be a bad route.

The v10 looks good to me, but I have heard some mixed things about it...


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2bNvyDX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire