dimanche 28 août 2016

S7 Edge Screen flickering

I know that I need to send my phone in for repair at a Samsung repair service center. The only problem is my phone is an international version that is from Singapore. I can't get it repair here in the US and I tried calling the customer service in Singapore. The guy answered and told me that they can get it repair but I'll have to walk in to one of their repair center. That's great, if I live in Singapore but I do not.

The US Samsung service did not warned me about having to buy a plane ticket all the way to Singapore just to fix a flickering screen that can easily be fixed.

I don't know what else to do! Samsung customer service sucks...any suggestion?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ckJVog
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire