dimanche 28 août 2016

unusual bluetooth issue, help please!

I have a Galaxy S5. For some reason when I use bluetooth to connect to a device it starts playing a ringtone. If I make another connection it starts playing over itself so I have had it playing four times at the same time at different intervals when I have had to disconnect and retry when sending files to or from my phone.

Turning bluetooth off and on again does nothing. The only way to stop myself going crazy is to mute my ringtone, which of course only works until I turn the sound up. The only way to stop it completely is to restart my phone. I don't know why it is doing this and I am not sure if it was always an issue or if an app I installed early on is messing with me.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2bvfM09
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire