samedi 27 août 2016

Why is my battery life so bad on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

I used to have an iPhone for 2 years now and the only reason I switched two years ago was because the battery life on my Note 4 was horrible to me. I use my phone for games and texting and am a very big power user. However the iPhone always had more than 40 % at the end of the day but with my android that I have now I have to charge it at least twice and be careful with the brightness and everything. Am I doing something wrong? I bought my edge on eBay but it's still has manufacturer warranty and is around 4 months old. I just don't understand why the battery is so much worse on my android and why android system drains so much battery. It drains anywhere from 30-40 daily


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2bqhfY7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire