lundi 28 novembre 2016

Can someone please help me with my Galaxy s5? It has a weird green static.

I have looked into it and found this. When my phone's battery is full, it will start the green static. Also when the brightness is all the way down, the static happens but it's way worse. And when I leave my phone and don't touch it, when it gets to that dark mode to say it will turn off, it happens there. The most annoying thing is when my phone is off, and when I turn is on, it has the same green static and I'll have to keep turning in off and back on again until it is normal. And when I try to turn my phone on, sometimes I will see the bottom keys glowing like usual, but the screen stays black.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gd3OxP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire