mardi 31 janvier 2017

My Galaxy S7 won't connect to my Windows 10 laptop

Hi I have the UK version of the Galaxy S7 SM-G930F on the O2 network running Android 6.0.1

Baseband:- G930FXXU1BPJG

Build :- MMB29K.G930FXXS1BPLD

I have tried to connect it to windows 10 using both Smart Switch and Kies 3 and both time my laptop doesn't seem to recognise the handset. When i plug in my Samsung USB cable the handset charges but nothing else happens. I don't even get an error message saying my handset can't be recognised.

I have updated Kies too the latest version and the USB drivers.

Any ides / solutions to my problem?

Thanks
[email removed for privacy]


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765892&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire