lundi 31 juillet 2017

How can I re-add com.android.location.fused to my phone?

I'm a newbie at this. I rooted my phone and was playing around with things (as outlined in videos and tutorials). Long story short, I turned com.android.location.fused from a system app, to a regular app and deleted it, seeing if it would fix a problem I was having. It worked, but my GPS no longer works. Can anyone please help me get com.android.location.fused back on my phone? My phone is an LG Nexus 4 running Android 5.1.1. I tried rooting it again and flashing it with a stock image of 5.1.1 but I didn't get it to work. The guy's tutorial I followed was years old, so it used a different version of Android SDK.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I need my GPS to work. :(


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2veE9fn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire