lundi 31 juillet 2017

MY SAMSUNG J7 (2015) won't turn-on. Up to "SAMSUNG" logo only.

At first I thought nothing was wrong and waited for the "Samsung" logo to disappear. But then it never did even when I waited after 2 hrs.

Then I tried pressing the VOLUME UP BUTTON + POWER BUTTON + HOME BUTTON and my phone started installing some updates and I waited for it.Then it went directly to ANDROID RECOVERY menu.

Then I tried using the HARD FACTORY RESET but it didn't work. The phone still won't open. Up to "samsung" logo only.

I tried going to the ANDROID RECOVERY again and it did the installing of update again then went to the recovery menu. And I noticed these words at the bottom of the screen:

No Support SINGLE-SKU
Supported API: 3
dm-verity verification failed...

What do I do? Please do help. Thank alot!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vXAKQc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire