dimanche 30 juillet 2017

System UI has Stopped Notification appeared only once.

On my Moto g4 Play, I was on YouTube when suddenly the "Systen UI has stopped" notification appeared. I pressed ok, screen went black for half a second and I ended up on the home screen with ads (Bought it off Amazon). I had been using a notification blocker app that has been blocking them.

That was it. My assumption was that the app stopped so I deleted it anyways. After looking into it, it seems like the notification keeps appearing for most people but only once for me. Why is that? Should I be worried? I cleared Cache, but my phone works perfectly fine still.

Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tOTWyf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire