lundi 31 juillet 2017

Unable to set up email account and receiving message that cannot safely connect to server

My S5 quit receiving emails. Inbound settings were changed and that didn't work. I have a sbcglobal.net account and ATT's answer to the problem was downloading yahoo, but the yahoo app, although sends and receives emails, personal photos that are attached and sent arrive distorted. Inbound settings They said the S5 app will no longer work with ATT server due to security issues in the android system and some iphones. How can I reconnect to my email account using S5 email app when I keep getting a message that states "cannot safely connect server?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2uMQVRI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire