vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Moto Z Play vs. higher priced phones: What do you sacrifice?

I'm trying to decide on a replacement for my unlocked Moto G phone, which was my first cell phone. I'm not a heavy user of the phone, but I do need more storage for music and maps (I have 16 GB on the Moto G, and it's unexpandable), and want additional sensors so that I can run the Skyview astronomy app. I can afford to splurge on a higher-end phone like the Samsung Galaxy S8 or the Google Pixel, but I think the Moto Z Play, at about half the price of those phones, will be good enough for me (I've read reviews on all of them). My question is, besides camera quality, what of significance (in your opinion) would I be missing out on by going with the Moto Z?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fyRiHh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire