jeudi 28 septembre 2017

Can you tell if my phone is hacked by looking the app list?

Hi everyone. I have a 4 years old HTC One (M7) and recently my phone is warming like crazy even when it is idle.

Android version 5.0.2
HTC Sense version 6.0
SDK API Level 6.55
not rooted

I get no suspicious sms or calls or whatsoever but one hour ago i got this system notification, something like "this android device has been recovered from an abnormal reset".

I looked it up and saw "your phone may be hacked" response from several websites. And panicked.

Could someone please tell me if there's any malware in the attached list? I typed down every single apps and files as listed on my phone. I can provide screenshots if necessary. If i got hacked, please help me get rid of it. Thanks a lot in advance.

i used " * " for "i remember downloading this app."
Attached Files


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fv6mFV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire