jeudi 28 septembre 2017

My phone got broken by repairman or my bad luck??? so depressed

I dropped my phone couple days ago and yesterday the bottom buttons dont work anymore. I have a motorla Maxx. the buttons are part of the LCD panel and today i took it to repair shop.

They opened it up and now the phone doesnt start - it keeps going from 0% to 50% battery (50% was ~ when i gave to them). When he starts the Droid screen keep going on and off. Even charging cable not working - he says the battery only getting ".1amp".

Then it became like a blame game - he blames me that i dropped it so it is possible that phone can break like this after opening it up. I was more like i didnt expect this to happen.

so now they gonna do a more comprehensive diagnostic with new battery tomorrow and see what happens... he said i can take elsewhere and check too... i have a bunch of stuff didnt back up - am i SOL or experts here think they can fix it?

thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2xFkyV4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire