jeudi 28 septembre 2017

Why can't i use gifs in messenger since i had to reset my phone?

recently I had to do a reset on my phone due to my daughter messing up my my pattern lock password on my screen and i could not get into my phone so I had to do a factory reset. And now I cannot use gifs on messenger or anything else, and I could use it before. What do I need to do to be able to use gifs now on messenger. When I try, all it shows is the " circle" indicating that it is "warming up", or " downloading ". It shows that it is almost about to work. If i click on one that isn't showing a pic or vid, it will send to the person even tho i have not previewed it. I don'tknow why I can not use it now as I had no issues before the reset. Thank u in advance for your tips. If it's not fixed soon, I will uninstall any gifs that have been installed and I will rid my phone of messenger. These take a lot of space and if not functioning properly I'd much rather fill my space with " perks " that CAN AND WILL FUNCTION PROPERLY.... I'm tired of the issues that I've had with these "FREE APPS" that tie up all this space on my phone. I'm giving you 24 hours, it's 1:40 eastern time, you have till 1:40 eastern time on Saturday morning to at least offer me some kind of solution to this or I will rid all my apps that have to do with this and I'll rid my .messenger. I have sent many messages to you about other problems, such as slow time, downloading apps that took up space and couldn't use, but still took up space and didn't let me use my prior apps. I don't want to be an ***, but your down loads and apps and such HAVE NOT WORKED FOR ME EVER!! I have had to delete all your apps I've tried to use!! And I will not give you a good review or any stars. I don't want to me mean, bit I enough is enough, stand behind your apps!!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yJFJ8B
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire