jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Phone won't reboot past reboot screen.

Hi.
I've had this Motorola phone for around three years, and there have been no problems until now.
It became incredibly laggy and unresponsive most of the time and I attempted to reboot the phone, however, it won't go past the blue Motorola screen with the 'powered by android' thing. I went into recovery mode and wiped cache partition and it still wouldn't reboot (I left the original reboot for four hours) so I shut down my device.
I'm not willing to do a factory reset as it is near Christmas and I might be getting a new phone anyway. I'm putting it down currently, to overheating and I'm going to leave my phone off overnight.
If someone could leave me some advice below, it would be incredibly helpful.
Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zFi1dK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire