jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Syncing Outlook Contacts with Google Contacts

I always had my contacts on my Outlook Microsoft Exchange account at my old job. Recently I switched jobs and copied all of my Outlook contacts to my Google contacts by copying it to a CSV file, etc. I ended up copying the contacts over to my Outlook Microsoft Exchange account at my new job because I found that it was easier typing emails to contacts as well as it was easy to copy the contact cards of my colleagues into Outlook. Now I am wondering if there is any way to sync the contacts between the two accounts without going the CSV route. In other words is there an app or a function in Android that can sync contacts between Google and Outlook.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ALHOoN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire