jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Why are there apps showing up in my recently used apps after i've shut them down?

I really hope someone can shed some light on this. So I usually go to the recent apps button on my Galaxy S7 and close them all as well as clear the cache before bed. When I wake up I check the recent apps button again and there are usually a bunch of apps popping up. I don't understand why, so I did a little experiment I did my routine before bed but I turned the wifi off on my phone and when I woke up and checked there were no recently used apps, exactly what I expected to see. The next night I tried it with the wifi on again and sure enough the next morning there were apps in the recently used apps button. I think it's fair to say that whatever is happening has to do with my wifi. Can anybody help me figure this out and stop it from happening further? Thank you in advance, I really hope this all made sense.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2i282rx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire