jeudi 30 novembre 2017

iMessage errors keep me TRAPPED with iPhone :( ?

10+ year iPhone user here.. unhappy with iOS 11 and was excited to finally jump ship to Android Google Pixel 2 XL, which I LOVED after trying it out at the store..

After some more researching, I found MANY iPhone to Android users having issues with receiving messages from iPhone users, despite toggling iMessage/Facetime off and deregistering their phone number with Apple.

Initially, I thought this was limited to iMessage Group chats, but it seems to be an error with 1 on 1 chats as well.

If you came from an iPhone, how was your experience in transitioning to your new Droid?

Most of my friends are iPhone users, and it would be impractical to tell each one of them to delete my previously entire conversation and turn off their iMessage and back on to continue chatting with me, especially with some new Pixels having SMS/MMS related testing issues already unrelated to iMessages.

I'm with Verizon fwiw, thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2k9IblM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire